sobota, 1 września 2018
My motherhood
I won't be lying to you dear readers ... I'm a shit mother. Yes I love my son more than life itself and yes I'm a first time mum. Well the second characteristic can't be really treated as an excuse in my case and I don't think it should be the one. I do what I can but I seem not to have this mystic patience other mothers do have. I stress constantly over everything and I don't think that going back to work when one has a toddler is a bad thing. My son is a fussy (extremely) eater so his diet is not great, has terrible tantrums as he is extremely strong willed and stubborn, still in pull ups at 3 (I'm trying to change it) and is recently having big issues with digestion probably due to poor diet. Every day I'm painfully aware of my failure as a mother. Have I accepted it? Well, no I can't but on the other hand what else can I do?
So my dear female readers (in some situations male too) you are for 100% a better mother or parent that I am.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz